Wednesday 29 July 2015

// // Leave a Comment

Recover the Volume And Sound Icon to Your Windows Taskbar

>

Now a days many people facing this problem that their volume icon missing from taskbar as well as sound.I personally faced this problem twice time but now I get the solution for this problem it’s pretty simple to fix when I saw this problem in my windows first time i think that this is my windows problem but when I research on this topic I found the solution for this problem and now I can fix missing sound and volume icon on Taskbar.After watching this post you can also fix your missing sound and volume icon easily.You no need to download any missing file from internet just follow the simple steps shown below.


Fix Missing Sound And Volume Icon On Windows

> First Right click on My Computer icon on Desktop

> Now click on Manage Option

>After this you will Seen Services and Applications option click on that

> Now click on Services Option

> Now find Windows Audio you can find this in the last


> Right click on Windows Audio and click on Start button

> After doing this you can now hear your music and sound voice

> Now if volume icon doesn’t appear in taskbar don’t worry we have the solution for it

> Open Control Panel and click on Sounds and Audio Devices now simply tick on Place volume icon in the taskbar


I hope after doing this your sound and volume icon problem will no more because first I try this method and this method works for me and then I decided to share this with my blog visitors.If you have any problem feel free to ask I will try to solve your problems.Keep visiting my blog to get all the upcoming useful tutorials like this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment